Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Barbershop quartet breaks into song on delayed flight. Everyone just smile and pretend to enjoy the old men singing. They'll fall asleep soon enough.
- What women are saying about you when you're not around. Spoiler: They're mostly just saying, "Who?"
- Gronk is enjoying the Patriots parade. Screw the Pats, but you have to respect this man's MVP-level partying.
- If you don't want to get caught cheating, maybe don't bang in front of a giant window that's across the street from a crowded bar. Just sayin'.
- McDonald's "Pay it with Lovin'" campaign is already backfiring. And this doesn't even include all the hobos offering handjobs for McMuffins.
- Here's a bunch of girls in short shorts. Because we love you, that's why.
- Randy Quaid humps his wife in a Rupert Murdoch mask. How these two haven't been given 10 reality shows, I will never understand.
- Anderson Silva tested positive for steroids. The man fights in a cage for a living, I'm going to go ahead and let him do whatever the hell he wants.