Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- What if Chris Farley replaced Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation? Clips of Chris Farley, that is. We're not suggesting some weird Weekend At Bernie's shit.
- California needs 11 trillion gallons of water. So we just need each state to lend us 3.6 trillion cups? Seems doable.
- This high voltage ejector bed will get you up in time for work. Just try not to land on your morning wood.
- The CW is making Little Women into a gritty thriller. It was either this, or a sexy lesbian vampire take on Mary Poppins.
- This diver got really excited when he found sunken treasure. Wouldn't you? Dude just pulled crazy booty!
- Just taking my gator for a stroll. If he doesn't get enough exercise, he'll never have the energy to inevitably run down and devour me.
- Celebrate summer with these sexy surfer girls. I mean, not with them. They'd almost definitely never go anywhere with you.