Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This little guy's laugh is stealing/terrifying hearts across the internet. It's not creepy once you realize he's just mocking that guy.
- These D Wade shoes cost $4 million. Nothing about this story makes sense to me.
- Eddie Izzard ran 27 marathons in 27 days. And he's being real fuckin' braggy about it too.
- A beating human heart was grown in a lab. See, growing a tiny human isn't that impressive, mommy bloggers.
- That #WeStillComing story was fake. Like everything else online, duh.
- Here are some of the grossest foods you can buy at a baseball game. It's like pawing through Chris Christie's stomach contents.
- Tug It Tuesday is here and with less clothes than ever.