Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Will someone please feed this raccoon already? It's cute until she wises up and smashes the door with a bigger rock.
- Scientists fear sex robots could be the downfall of society. Thanks for the heads up, Professor Cockblock.
- You should be following the Babes w/ BBQ Instagram. It'll get your meat smoking.
- Florida man tries to get out of arrest by claiming he's Ashton Kutcher. Which actually just made the cops beat the shit out of him.
- Oscar Mayer's Sizzl is a dating app for bacon lovers. I see some greasy lovin' in my future.
- A retired cop claims he was paid to help fake Tupac's death. Turns out that guy in Straight Outta Compton who looked just like Tupac may have just been Tupac.
- Yoga pants are tight and that's okay.
Featuring some of the latest Twitter comments about Tosh.0.
It's just a hiatus, no one is dead. Then again, you never know what summer might bring!
Don't let 'em jack you up, back you up, crack you up and short stack you up…
He's just been roaming since 2011. GET IT?! ROAMING?? It's a cell phone joke.