Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- The night shift is tough. I can't criticize, this is me on my desk at 3pm.
- Russell Westbrook agrees to extension with OKC. I hope he puts all his energy into recruiting Steph Curry and Klay Thompson.
- Somebody lost the keys to the Rio soccer stadium. Always a good sign when the Olympics kick off with bolt cutters.
- Spotify reveals the top 10 songs to bang to. What? No love for the DuckTales theme song?
- Florida may fight zika mosquitos with bats. It's officially time to start talking forced secession.
- This pro joint roller earns up to $7k for his creations. And he blows it all on tacos.
- Thursdays are for boobies.