Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- How to get a salesman off your porch. Or, if he says yes, you have sex with him.
- An appeals court decided Tom Brady will serve his Deflategate suspension after all. A decision that will stand until dark wizard Bill Belichick forces them to overturn it with some kind of curse or spell.
- A college professor reveals the one thing most students don’t do that would make their lives easier. Ooh! Is it be sober for at least 3 hours per week?
- Movie theater annoyances that are worse than texting. The worst is when that one guy, the projectionist, puts Batman v. Superman on. Not cool, man.
- It's Monday, get through it by casting all bras aside!