Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Are these the worst rap lyrics ever? Maybe. But let us not forget that Master P was a thing.
- Ninja Day is a real holiday in Japan. It's pretty low key though, since no one can be seen or heard celebrating it.
- Texas allows "medically fragile" gay couple to marry. See? Texas isn't intolerant, you just have to be dying in order to be acknowledged as a person.
- Enjoy this Thursday boobery.
- Here are the details of Warren Sapp's Super Bowl prostitution bust. The biggest takeaway here is that Warren Sapp will really break the bank for a blowjob.
- Science says weed munchies are real. Told you it was science's fault I took down that spiral ham by myself!
- Apparently snowmobiles sink. Quick fix: Maybe don't try to Jesus your snowmobile across a river.
- Vanilla Ice was arrested for burglary. Sounds like a problem, but yo, he'll solve it.