Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Lawrence Timmons yacked in the end zone yesterday. That's how unsettling it is to get blown out by the Dolphins.
- The universe is bigger and has 10x more galaxies than we thought. Maybe Tom DeLonge is right.
- McDonald's is coming to the Vatican. It will commemorate the time Jesus fed the masses with a single Filet-o-fish.
- There's a push to make pole dancing an Olympic sport. Which seems ridiculous, until you remember there's a fancy horse dancing event.
- Chinese Arena Football has the best celebrations. The Chinese are known for their whimsy.
- It's Monday, promptly remove your bra.