Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Limbo Time! I'll never trust a random public limbo request again…
- Howard Stern interviewed Larry David. Spoiler: Larry doesn't win the $7k toward a new boob job.
- These necklaces are gorgeous. Just kidding guys… BOOBS!
- The Bachelorette and her boyfriend have split. Where can you find true love if not on national TV with 25 strangers?
- The Knicks are so bad the NY Times would prefer they just didn't have to talk about it.
- Little known facts about the "Taken" franchise. It was originally a rom-com where Liam Neeson played a finicky chef with a "very particular set of cookware."
- Disneyland is the disease-iest place on earth. Still not as bad as the time I got rubella at Six Flags.
- Turns out "squirters" are pretty much just peeing. Does that make it less hot? Not according to R. Kelly.