Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- How high was Neil Everett on SportsCenter last night? And can anchors make the Not Top 10?
- This massive Antarctic ice shelf will soon be gone. But where will we put our massive ice books? Right?
- Here are 29 pics of the Human Barbie that you can't unsee. She says she hasn't had any work done, and I kind of believe her.
- It's raining spiders in Australia. Between this and taking blame for Iggy Azalea, Australia's tourism is really hurting.
- 11 tips for having the best orgasms of your life. Try including a second person in the mix!
- There's a new yeast you can use to home brew morphine and codeine. See you never.
- It's Wednesday guys, prepare yourselves for all the butts.
- According to a new study, snakes used to have ankles. Are we sure about what you're spending money on, science?