Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Madonna made out with Drake at Coachella. And it made him really sad, even for Drake.
- World's first hologram protest held in Spain. But if you're going to have holograms protest for you, why not Biggie and Pac?
- This team of scientists is developing artificial testicles. Soon, men won't need to have real balls for their wives to ignore.
- Man accuses girlfriend of sleeping with the entire Wu-Tang Clan. If she's guilty you can tack necrophilia onto her charges. RIP ODB.
- Mondays are terrible. Big boobs are not.
- A "cake" made of cornbread, mashed potatoes and fried chicken exists. Or at least it does until I get a hold of it.
- A 65-year-old grandma in Germany is pregnant with quadruplets. I hope they like breast milk of Magnesia.
- Watch these chimps take down a drone. It's only a matter of time before they're hijacking a plane.