Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Dude singing into a goose. No other way to explain it.
- Rihanna's doppelganger makes $20k a year. Um, unfair.
- This Irish Wolfhound is afraid of stairs. Is also a monster.
- Whatever the hell this is, nope.
- A baby trying to eat a parakeet. Keep an eye on that kid. That's some sociopath shit.
- Monkey who likes toothbrushes. Also: very tiny.
- Mind the gaps. Something tells me you will not mind them.
- 10 roman skeletons who were well decorated. Damn, homie.
- And an awesome Vine video that is fake but still enjoyable.
[video via Barstool]