Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Watch some ex-cops smoke weed. And apparently they weren't immediately craving heroin? Maybe it really is harmless.
- A Tokyo department store has a robot greeter. First they take our jobs, then they're sticking us in battery pods for energy production. You know how it goes.
- How 4/20 became 4/20. Turns out all of those explanations stoners gave you were fake.
- Watch this angry Aussie dad fall for an old prank. If only he yelled "Crikey!" this would be the perfect video.
- Monday's here. Console yourself with girls in short shorts.
- Chris Christie says he'll crack down and not permit legal marijuana as President. Also, apparently Chris Christie doesn't really want to be President.
- Just another day at twerk. Even doing what you love eventually becomes monotonous.
- 18 things you don't want to hear your girlfriend say. "This is my dad, Robert Durst."