Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Best news bloopers of April. Oops.
- A guy sat in a tornado and is happy he survived.
- Spider Man parkour is fun for the kids.
- Another idiot on Wheel of Fortune. Talk about choking.
- A chick auctioning off her virginity. Sorry babe but that shit ain't worth 300k.
- Quiz! Who said it: Donald Trump or Donald Sterling? So fun.
- Tits, mostly. They're in bras and stuff though.
- Somebody broke the beer mile world record. Cheers!
- Google's self driving car gets me future trippin'.
- Sarah Palin said waterboarding is like baptizing terrorists. Remember when people thought she could run things? That was funny.
- And a perfect LA Craigslist ad. Well done.
[video via Tastefully Offensive]