Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- The Dalai Lama thinks your questions are dumb. That was worse than when Bryan Cranston told that kid he banged his mom.
- Sarah Palin is interviewing Donald Trump tonight. And I give it 5 minutes before he starts outwardly trying to have sex with her on air.
- This dog loves the hot tub. I don't know where that jet is pointing, but it seems like we're witnessing kind of a private moment here.
- This is what all the NFL logos would look like on steroids. Now do one where all the logos have post-concussion syndrome and their bodies are useless husks!
- Here's what each state should be embarrassed about Googling the most. Not cool, Maine. That kind of shit will get your statehood revoked.
- Here are 20 common phrases you've probably been saying wrong. Who the hell has been saying "nip it in the butt" and what do they think it means?
- These girls are slippery.