Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Ryan Gosling crushed dance recitals back in '92. Even then, you could tell he'd grow up to have an amazing body.
- American tourists arrested for carving their names into the Roman Coliseum. To be fair, someone had already Sharpied "Caesar wuz gay" in the bathroom.
- Man commits grand theft auto on OK Cupid date. The Gooch will steal your heart and your wheels.
- Here's a bunch of women in bed. Where's the pic of them stealing all the blankets?
- The first government-run weed dispensary is opening. I assume you'll have to wait in line for an hour, and your brownies will arrive in 4-6 weeks.
- If you need a job, you can earn $60k as a "Chick Sexer." And to think, I've been chick sexing for free like an idiot.
- Bill Cosby releases first video message, makes no mention of allegations. He's hoping everyone will forget it ever happened, because that's kind of his move.
- An Independence Day sequel is happening. But if Will Smith's knuckles don't welcome someone to Earth, I'm not interested.