Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Pornhub unveils energy creating "Wankband." Charge your iPhone one sinful orgasm at a time.
- Burial pods are a thing now. Eventually, some teenagers will be carving their initials in a tree that used to be your Nana.
- Watch this hockey fan throw up on himself. Puking up arena beer is just financially irresponsible.
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek's Mr. Spock, died. RIP, and may the afterlife bring you to infinity and beyond, or whatever your thing was.
- Girls in lingerie. Because sometimes, the implication of nudity is sexier than nudity itself. Or at least that's a lie I've been told.
- Frozen raccoon meat pulled from the shelves of LA market. Now where am I supposed to find meat with that sweet "I've been eating garbage all my life" taste?
- 8-year-old girl keeps thousands of cockroach pets. I would make her get her own apartment.
- There's a Tinder for BDSM people now. Because there are too many prudes on that app that helps you bang people based on geographical convenience.