Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Unless you're sure you can squat 405 pounds, maybe don't try. Actually, just to be safe, avoid the gym altogether.
- Tennessee security guards are straight dropping any students that run on the field. They're really hoping coach might see it and put them in the game.
- Turns out a Day After Tomorrow climate event could actually happen. Get out your snorkeling gear, Manhattan.
- Bikini snow angels should be the next Ice Bucket Challenge. It's certainly raising awareness in my pants.
- These are the pumpkin beers worth drinking. Or just stay out of my beer, fall harvest vegetables.
- Richard Gere posed as a homeless man in NY and no one noticed. We all just thought he was a super sexy hobo.
- Girls with tattoos are really hot. For now…