Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This parody of the postgame press conference is flawless. Go City Animals!
- World Health Organization says 2/3 of people have herpes. Seems like they're kind of lowballing it, to be honest.
- Is bagel pigeon the new pizza rat? They'll both be irrelevant when someone finally snaps a clear picture of cronut squirrel.
- Uber drivers share their worst horror stories. None of which can be as bad as having to talk to an overeager Uber driver all the way to the airport.
- Women are having their labias surgically reduced so we can't see them through yoga pants. Wait, what's the proper plural of labia? Is it labii?
- Watch a pro golfer hit himself in the nuts with his own shot. He managed to save bogey but now he's infertile.
- Boobs are straight up inspirational.