Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Watch a fan run onto the baseball field mid-play. What, you expect him to walk all the way around the concourse to get to Wetzel's Pretzels?
- Women are showing skin and support for the Donald with the hashtag #BabesForTrump. Babes? When did women start letting A.C. Slater write their hashtags?
- Pope Francis thinks the Catholic church should apologize to the gays. And, you know, pretty much everyone else.
- Watch this guy happen upon a scam ATM. Checking for this is going to make me destroy so many cash machines.
- People under 30 have weak handshakes. Plus their music is strange. Young people, am I right?
- Apparently Michael Jackson really hated Prince. Then again, he also hated not having sex with kids.
- Mondays and bras just don't mix.