Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This Czech Heinz ad is… interesting. Nothing sells ketchup like handjobs.
- Kevin Harlan's play-by-play for a drunk fan on the field was amazing. You know it's a bad game when this is the only thing to get excited about.
- Daughter suing her parents for embarrassing Facebook photos. Which may set precedent for a lawsuit against my weird uncle's pro-Trump posts.
- A guy in a creepy Tom Brady mask had a blast at the Pats opener. And also the Today Show. He's everywhere.
- People in the Philippines are putting syringes in toilet paper dispensers. Great, more reasons to fear the public shitter.
- This creepy fertility doctor has been giving patients his own sperm for years. If duping vulnerable couples into raising your army of clones is wrong, I don't want to be right.
- Hump Day got dat booty.