Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- "Ding-Dong Ditch" isn't just for the kids anymore. Whoever lives there just thinks a leaf blew up against his door.
- Tila Tequila goes on a Twitter rant about the earth being flat. "Those are some astute points, Ms. Tequila," said no one, ever.
- Enjoy some cannabis infused coffee. As long as you're cool with canceling out everything coffee is actually supposed to do.
- Taiwanese animators previewed the College Football Championship. I hope they're right about the mid-game tickle fight.
- Never drink alone again thanks to "Drinky" the drunken robot. Although I might argue that drinking with a robot is actually sadder.
- Here's how much money you have to make to be in the top 1% of your state. It's probably best that you just don't look.
- Hot girls and beer, they truly belong together.