Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Here are some monkeys sharing a nice meal. This is far more civil than any human at Cracker Barrel.
- NASA experts believe we'll find alien life very soon. Here's hoping it's a witty furball from Melmac.
- What kind of weed should you be smoking? Dope is for dopes. But get informed.
- The True Detective season 2 teaser trailer is here. And everyone's just a co-star to Colin Farrell's mustache.
- Check out these girls with tattoos. And before you try to be a buzzkill, accept that literally no one gives a shit what these will look like when they're 80.
- So many West Virginia students burn couches that the state passed a law outlawing upholstered furniture outdoors. Which is a shame, because the porch couch is the state bird of West Virginia.
- Have a look around the online moist towelette museum. Like you've got more important shit to do?
- $70k of bull semen was stolen in Minnesota. The sticky bandits strike again!