Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This kid shouldn't be behind the wheel. Exactly how much Bailey's was in that breastmilk, son?
- The Clit Rodeo is a thing. Better use GPS to get there, though. It can be pretty hard to find…
- Scientists have created music for cats. Forget about a cure for cancer, this is practical research.
- Turns out 'Pimp My Ride' was mostly fake. Say it ain't so, X to tha Z. Say it ain't so.
- Mondays suck. Let these boobs help you get by.
- Driver caught with marijuana in container labeled "Not Weed." What an idiot. He should have labeled it "Definitely not weed."
- There was a fire at Disneyland's 'It's A Small World' ride. Looks like they've finally resorted to burning the measles off their park.
- Buy the memoir of a man with two penises. How is he not using the pen name Charles Double-Dickens?!