Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Watch this Dad dance to 'Moves Like Jagger' on his treadmill. Because I had to deal with the discomfort of seeing it, and now you all do.
- Kraft mac and cheese recalled for metal fragments. I mean, how big are these "fragments"? Because if it's just getting thrown away, I'll take it.
- Scientists may have created hangover-free booze. They may have also created a world without consequence. This should be interesting.
- Sideboob. Enjoy it.
- Nintendo games could soon be available on your smart phone. And I will now be spending entire days on the toilet.
- Microsoft is finally doing away with Internet Explorer. You're next, Bing.
- Brothel offering sex with 24 women and tickets to Mayweather-Pacquiao for $100k. Throw in some nachos and you've got a deal!
- This toilet paper patent has settled the over/under roll debate. Now you can finally cut all of those freaks who roll under out of your life.