Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This Olympian pulled his daughter's tooth with a javelin. Initially, he tied it around the wrong one. She flew about 30 yards.
- Man on meth breaks into apartment, steals donuts and marshmallows. Sounds like somebody's meth was laced with weed.
- The final Deflategate report is in, and it doesn’t look good for Tom Brady. Luckily, everything else in Tom Brady's life looks pretty great for Tom Brady.
- America's oldest living veteran smokes 12 cigars a day and pounds whiskey. Plus he's great to talk to, as long as you don't mention the Japanese.
- Wednesday means one thing; your work will suffer thanks to Hump Day butts.
- A Nebraska woman has filed a federal lawsuit against all gay people. Because it's time they stopped improving our neighborhoods and throwing amazing parades.
- McDonald's has invented a takeout bag that converts into a tray. How about one with eyeholes so I can mask my post-McDonald's shame?
- Florida couple arrested for having very public sex on very public beach. You continue to impress, Sunshine State.