Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Dr. Phil with no dialogue, just reactions. Am I crazy, or is this riveting television?
- Meth is much worse for kids than adults. But just to be safe, maybe still don't do meth.
- This dude has a $500k bong collection. No one cares about your pogs, Kenny has a half-mil worth of weed pipes.
- New surgery trend has people breaking their legs to be slightly taller. It's only a matter of time before guys start asking if you can break their dicks.
- Teen has reduction surgery for his rugby ball-sized penis. Really, man? Right after I pointed out how much the rest of us are suffering?
- Dwight Howard likes to nut-check teammates. Just because his knee is injured doesn't mean he won't sack tap you.
- Girls in towels and/or robes and/or who cares, there is very little covering them.
- Young students given 50 Shades of Grey themed word puzzle. Relax parents, your kid has to learn what nipple clamps are at some point.