Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Here's a cat sucking on a vacuum. In case you thought the internet had reached it's peak of bizarre already.
- The FDA is set to approve female Viagra, but is it a mistake? Yeah. I'd really prefer women didn't start getting boners.
- It's official, Jared from Subway is an absolute monster. And not just for all the years he pretended that Subway was delicious.
- Science says having a kid is one of the worst things that can happen to you. I guess that birthday card my parents gave me when I was 5 was right.
- It's Bill Clinton's 69th birthday, watch him say "69" 69 times. Or as many times as you want, really.
- Megan Fox is reportedly single again. Her husband must have seen that Ninja Turtles reboot.
- A drunk Kentucky man tried to dig up his dead dad to finish an argument. Isn't it the worst when you think of the perfect comeback 30 years later?
- It's Hump Day, and it's ass o'clock.