Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- The Pope got a pizza delivery in the moving Popemobile. He is officially the Michelangelo of Pontiffs. The turtle, not the painter.
- This woman is selling $40 birth placenta smoothies. Nothing gives you that morning get up and go like liquid afterbirth.
- The Curiosity Rover found biologically useful nitrogen on Mars. Translation: It sent us more pics of dirt and rocks.
- Daily naps will make you happier, less stressed, and richer. Or they'll make you fired.
- The NY Yankees recreated a scene from the Sandlot. Derek Jeter would never had stood for such shoddy acting.
- Wednesday is for butts. Peruse them at your leisure.
- Ted Cruz said 9/11 made him start listening to country music. Yet another life ruined on that fateful day.
- Scientists have figured out how to trigger rat boners. Sounds like the race for this year's Nobel Prize is already over.