Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Heinz may have already won the Super Bowl with the Wiener Stampede. Which is also the name of my acapella group.
- Uber for escorts has launched in NYC. And they're somehow not calling it Prostituber.
- This guy found a lung in his KFC chicken. Which is only like 10% grosser than what's normally in KFC chicken.
- This farmer is knitting Denver Broncos sweaters for baby goats. Because if you bring your goats to the Super Bowl with no team apparel on, you'll look like an idiot.
- This cheating married couple accidentally catfished each other. Still not as bad as my online girlfriend who turned out to just be a head.
- Multitasking is killing your brain. That's why I stick to zero-tasking, just to be safe.
- Thursdays are noticeably stacked.