Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Tosh.0's Scott Zabielski won a million dollars in the Doritos Crash the Super Bowl contest! I'm really looking forward to mugging him in the parking garage after work tonight.
- Police drug seizure turns out to be 8kg of potpourri. On the upside, the precinct has never smelled more delightful.
- Here's a 10-minute video of Seahawks fans hopes building, only to end with a proverbial flying punch to the balls.
- Bras are evil and they must be eradicated.
- Nationwide's commercial really harshed everyone's buzz. Oh, and just to clarify, insurance wouldn't prevent that kid from dying, but it would get his parents a sweet payday.
- Fargo man arrested for driving a zamboni while drunk. We expect this kind of wackiness from the Canadians, but not from you, North Dakota. Not from you.
- One of Katy Perry's shark dancers missed rehearsals. But he taught us a valuable lesson; never let a complete lack of preparation ruin your moment of glory.
- There's a documentary coming out about a guy who bangs dolphins. Yes, he's from Florida. And yes, I realize you probably already assumed that.