Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Best news bloopers of November. Faceplants and F-words.
- Dude got eaten by a snake. Definitely a human body in there.
- A micro pig marathon, which is something I think we all needed.
- How they film Old Spice commercials. Such trickery.
- A news anchor ruined Santa, like a bitch. WARNING: Not Safe For Kids.
- Does size really matter? A guy with a small dick thinks it doesn't.
- A Thanksgiving workout called couch humps. I'm in.
- Bunnies reenact the Lady and the Tramp scene and it's really well acted.
- An 800 lb stingray was found off the coast of Miami. Big sea creatures scare me.
- And women we're most thankful for! Besides our moms.
[video via Tastefully Offensive]