Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Here is a homemade Jurassic Park Lego Movie. Whatever your hobby is, this is better.
- Check out Facebook's new offices. The nerds have won. Let's all weep in our grey cubicles.
- This guy renovated his house and found an underground city. One time I found a cheese puff under my couch when I dropped the remote.
- Here are 18 April Fool's Jokes. The only thing I learned from this article is that April Fool's Day is still a thing.
- Selfies are for cleavage. And belly buttons. And duck faces.
- Russell Crowe claims Michael Jackson used to prank call him. Pffft, I'm pretty sure the King of Pop would have better jokes than that.
- Are these the hottest butts on Instagram? They belong to surfers and are exposed to a lot of sun so probably.
- You can play Pac Man in Google Maps. Welcome to the rest of your day, ladies and gentlemen!