Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- You can take a $1000 Adult Preschool course in Brooklyn. It's only a matter of time until that borough is one giant tree fort.
- The Large Hadron Collider is firing back up to make mini black holes. So if we're suddenly blinked out of existence, there you have it.
- Adrian Peterson arrived at his 30th birthday party on a camel. He'll have to do a lot more weird shit before we forget that whole "Cut me a switch" thing.
- Eminem's daughter might be super hot. Though I wouldn't recommend telling him. He seems… volatile.
- These women are trying to tug their clothes off. Will someone help them, for the love of God!
- Which countries drink the most booze? We made it guys! But we could stand to learn a thing or two from Tajikistan.
- Thief caught after leaving ID-tagged dachshund at the scene. Just like a man to let his wiener get him in trouble.
- High school baseball team makes double play off outfielder's head. You might call it a real heads up play… but seriously, he's pretty badly hurt.