Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This attempt at dunking over a car doesn't go so well. Maybe start with a Tonka Truck and work your way up.
- Turns out Bill Cosby kind of admitted it 10 years ago. Monsters say the darndest things.
- Take a look inside the World Taxidermy Championships. Suddenly Comic Con isn't that weird.
- 10 things you didn't know about kissing that you should. Enjoy sucking each other's food holes!
- Vin Scully thinks redheads will be extinct by 2030. And who better to make that call than a baseball announcer circling the drain of senility?
- Goldfish have better attention spans than we do when we're on our phones. Which explains why goldfish aren't being run over in the street while texting.
- Here are some girls pulling their clothes off. Enjoy it, you'll probably never see it in person.