Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This is what dogs do when they're alone. Way cuter than what I do when I'm home alone, which includes a lot of Hulu and baggy clothes.
- This is a Sex Move Name Generator. The bro-iest thing on the internet.
- Full House is coming back with all new episodes. I'm pretty sure that family is killing their spouses so their friends can move in.
- Here are some hot girls with ice cream. So many things to lick on this page.
- Toyota has created a more comfortable airplane seat. No word on whether they're tackling the toy-sized plane toilet.
- Twitter is cracking down on hate speech and threats. Your move, trolls.
- Automakers are trying to make it illegal for you to work on your own car. This doesn't affect me because I've never even changed my own oil, but it seems unfair.
- There was a quadruple rainbow in New York. Making gay marriage legal has made the world so magical.
- HBO is going after people who download GOT illegally. Winter is coming…and it has lawyers.