Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Russia has introduced an armored knights form of MMA. I want to make some sort of crack on Russia here, but this is awesome.
- The first ever YouTube video was posted 10 years ago today. Somehow the first comment on it was a tirade against Obama.
- A new study says weed smokers are more susceptible to having false memories. So you're saying I might not have been the MVP of Super Bowl XII?
- 10 facts you always thought were true, but aren't. Told you Earth was flat, you simpletons.
- Follow the bouncing body parts.
- Groupon may have sold a bunch of condoms with holes in them. If you buy your condoms on Groupon, you deserve the burden of an unwanted child.
- Woman's "tumor" turns out to be an embryonic twin lodged in her brain. I wasn't into her before, but twins are so hot.
- These attempts at cosplay are pretty shitty. Though a full-grown adult in a flawless homemade costume may actually be sadder.