Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Watch this sheriff candidate sing his campaign ad. Nothing makes me want to get out and vote like a country rap song.
- The Taco Bell exec who assaulted an Uber driver got fired. Pretty bad when you're too much of a loser for Taco Bell.
- This is the world's smallest drone. Now you can spy on mice!
- Here are America's weirdest bars. This could make for a very dangerous road trip.
- Vulture ranked every episode of Saved by the Bell. I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED!
- Twitter is replacing "favorites" with "likes". Yeah, you guys totally waited long enough for everyone to forget that's what Facebook calls it.
- Don't bottle up your boobies, ladies. It's not healthy.