Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Is this the greatest political ad ever made? Trump could learn a thing or two from this guy.
- Shade balls are going to save LA from the drought. I thought shade balls was when your friend falls asleep by the pool and you drop your nuts on his eyes.
- A prostitute did a Reddit AMA and it was informative. She makes so much money I just put in my two weeks notice.
- This dude killed it at the Miami Heat dance team auditions. But is he enough to lure LeBron back to South Beach?
- This man has been trying to live life as a goat. There has to be some kind of sexual tie-in here, right?
- Lindsay Pelas' off-road video is Oscar worthy. When will they finally make a category for 'Best Jiggle-Based Short'?
- Dolph Lundgren is currently filming the sequel to Kindergarten Cop. This version is darker though, and the big twist is that it IS a tumor.
- Just say no to bras.