Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This angry frog does not want to be touched. Hmm, I wonder if I have some frog DNA in me.
- There's a Twitter account that will match you to your dog doppelganger. Get ready for some hard truth.
- This is how all Adam Sandler movies are connected. Sadly, the man explaining it is even more annoying than Jack & Jill.
- Some douche is crashing parties and pretending to be Bradley Cooper. We're told he was just asked to be in several new films opposite J.Law.
- The Doomsday Clock has been updated. We're all still going to die.
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson is battling rapper B.o.B. about science. A pretty good reminder to just stay in your lane.
- It's Tuesday and I know you want to be clothesless as much as these ladies do.