Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- The chainsaw wakeup is a beautiful prank that will almost definitely cause a heart attack.
- IKEA has issued a fix for their dressers that are crushing children. Just nail them to the wall. The dressers, not the children.
- Chris Brown has a sneaker deal with Asics. And they're hoping that in the future, all he pounds is the pavement.
- Stephen Hawking supports a $100 million search for alien life. While Donald Trump has elected not to invest, what with all the rapists trying to cross over from other planets.
- This hot chick keeps getting kicked off Instagram for posting "too many" ass-shaking videos. And we're all pretty upset with Instagram for thinking that's a thing.
- A naked U.K. performance artist got stuck in a tree for 3 1/2 hours. And it was the longest Britain's Got Talent audition ever.
- It's hump day. Browse all of the butts.