Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Snowboarding NYC. They rode over so many frozen hobo bodies…
- Steven Avery issues first statement about Making A Murderer. He just said, "Totes did it. Sorry guys. LOL."
- Porn stars revealed their Presidential picks at the AVN Awards. Share some political insights, then accept your trophy for Achievement in Anal.
- Study reveals what cocaine does to your brain. I'm still more scared by that Big Mac infographic.
- Did Reggie Wayne just tell the world what Peyton Manning's "Omaha" call means? It's actually just a shorthand way of ordering his favorite Papa John's pizza.
- The internet was not kind to the Patriots after their loss. I'd feel bad for them, if I thought any of them had souls.
- Mondays are as good a day as any to ditch those bras.