Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Four-wheeling morons slam into car. I find my hit and runs work out better when they're not broadcast on the news.
- Dreamy mugshot guy is going to prison. I see much talk of his "pretty mouth" in his near future.
- Doctors told this man he has a finite number of boners left. Use them wisely, my friend. Godspeed.
- US Navy unveils robot that can walk through fire. Why are we trying SO hard to make SkyNet happen?
- Hot girls in mirrors. If only they were closer than they appear.
- The Pope says it's okay to smack your kids, just not in the face. Unless they're being like really shitty. Then, you know… go nuts.
- Mel Brooks wants to make a sequel to Spaceballs with Rick Moranis. And while you're at it, how about a sequel to every Rick Moranis movie ever? I MISS RICK MORANIS.
- Aaron Hernandez's lawyer made a deflategate joke in court. Can't blame him for trying to lighten things up. All the murder talk is really bringing down the mood.