Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This kid can make dubstep music with a McDonald's cup. Then after eating there, he can make his butt dubstep.
- Britney Spears had a wardrobe malfunction at her concert. But her clothes are so tight they basically just stuck to her anyways.
- Hershey's just announced a new Deluxe Kiss. Sounds like a prank but actually looks delicious.
- Kaley Cuoco's ex is suing for spousal support. And announcing to the world that he's a lil' bitch.
- Here are the Furious 7 scenes that used Paul Walker CGI. Women across the world are trying to get their hands on this technology to make their high school friends jealous on facebook.
- Scientists found what they believe could be an "alien megastructure." When will they realize that we would really rather not know?
- These hot fangirls are the best thing to ever come from comic books.