Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This man brazenly escapes the clutches of a tow truck, becomes the hero his city needs.
- New high-speed railway could connect NY & London. And if you're a simpleton like me, you immediately wondered how they could build across the Atlantic.
- Bob Barker made an April Fools' return to the Price Is Right. Then he returned to his gig on the streets as a pet-neutering vigilante.
- France wants to make dressing like a hooker in public illegal. Because apparently not enough people thought France was the worst yet.
- How to handle being unemployed. It's safe to assume our audience is going to eat this up.
- Meet the boy genius who weaseled his way into Nicki Minaj's cleavage. Donny is the greatest con man of our time.
- Enjoy these ladies' car selfies. They caused SO many accidents and I'm not even mad.
- Man admits to ejaculating in coworker's coffee. Now they call him "The Non-Dairy Creamer."