Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Watch karma get this asshole cat owner. The best part about cat revenge is that it's super-subtle.
- Boston breaks its own all-time winter snowfall record. Now they've set their sites on the long-standing springtime racism record.
- For $300 you can stand on this thing at work. It will help you live longer, and make people wonder if you might be hammered.
- 15 sounds that will remind you of computers in the 90s. Where's the horrified shriek of my mother catching me masturbating?
- It's Monday. Big boobs will make it better.
- Here are the chances of you filling out the perfect March Madness bracket. Spoiler: You're more likely to get impregnated by a lightning-powered shark.
- We now have the technology to really test Einstein’s theory of relativity. Great, so now we all have to admit that we've never actually had any clue what it was.
- Britain has a new bus that runs on human shit and garbage. Because the biggest problem with modern busses is that they smell way too good.