Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This guy is pretty damn amped for this solar eclipse. Great video, especially if you love hearing a man scream, "Totality!"
- The Browns officially released Johnny Manziel. Come on, Cleveland. Everyone deserves a 97th chance.
- Heads up, Splenda's probably killing you. Maybe it's time to stop replacing sugar with what always turns out to be cancer powder.
- Check out this fire extinguisher you can just toss into a blaze. I would waste so many of these just putting out fires I purposely set.
- This SWAT team invaded the wrong house. Should have followed the old saying, "Check the address twice, kick down the door once."
- Are the Broncos replacing Peyton Manning with Mark Sanchez? A butt fumble is even more hilarious at high altitude.
- Let these hot girls in towels help you ease into the weekend.