Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Watch this moose family play in a sprinkler. It was adorable until a human family tried to join them, then it was just a whole lot of trampling.
- This man called 911 to talk about his huge muscles and hit on the dispatcher. "I'm bleeding pretty profusely, but you got a nice voice…"
- This Taco Bell in Chicago will be the first one in the US to serve alcohol. It's not like your decision-making is going to get any worse. You're already at Taco Bell.
- The Broncos are fining players for farting in meetings. Except Peyton Manning, if he farts Jon Gruden shows up to shake his hand and sniff his chair.
- A new triceratops-like dinosaur has been discovered. And he looks like the guy that definitely never got invited to triceratops parties.
- A famous Japanese hot spring has been closed because of too many orgies. Relax, you prudes. It's hot, so I'm pretty sure it's self-cleaning.
- It's Friday, enjoy a bunch of women in fancy underwear to make your pants-parts happy.