Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This rabbit is way more Pepé Le Pew than Bugs Bunny. Silly rabbit, cat vaginas are for cats.
- This woman faked being a lawyer for 10 years and made partner. I say let is slide. A decade of faking it is as good as passing the bar.
- There's a new line of Sriracha-infused snacks coming. Sorry in advance, my butthole.
- Here are a bunch of hot girls who like baseball. And you'll never make it home with any of them.
- George Carlin's website re-launches with rare recordings. I hope they have his cover of "The Thong Song."
- Boeing patented a real-life force field. I would love one for personal use in public restrooms. Stall doors simply don't offer the level of security I require.
- The older sister from Spy Kids is super hot now. In case you were wondering, ya creeps.
- McDonald's is testing out all-day breakfast. Did I mention that I was sorry in advance, my butthole?