Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- There's a Japanese girl band that features a cross-dressing metalhead guy. Stop trying to understand this country and just enjoy it.
- Here's the perfect sponsor for every NBA team. When is Beef O' Brady's getting bumped up to the big leagues?
- People are mad that Minnesota declared a "Beyoncé Day." Because people can literally be mad over anything.
- Kelly Osbourne tweeted Ozzy's mistress' number. Such a lovely family.
- TSA collected $765,759 in loose change last year. Is there some sort of a test I need to take to become an agent or do I just sign up?
- These ladies look amazing from behind. Which is great since they'll only be walking away from you.