Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This guy does an AMAZING Whitney Houston. Maybe just keep an eye on him in the bathtub.
- Someone tried to smuggle weed in Mary Jane candy wrappers. The TSA became suspicious when they remembered no one eats that gross candy.
- You can "climb" Yosemite's El Capitan with Google's first vertical street view. It's perfect if you've always wanted to summit famous peaks while getting high on your couch.
- Charlotte McKinney thinks all women should be willing to give BJ's. And we're going to go out on a limb and agree with her.
- A bank robber was caught when we stopped for biscuits. Carbs, man. They'll get ya.
- Where the hell did the basketball go? Watch this video if you want to be completely engulfed by confusion.
- Here are a bunch of parents calling their kids out on Facebook. I took a lot of joy in these until I realized it meant I'm old.
- It's hump day. Get yer' fresh butts here!