Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Watch this guy snag a foul ball with one hand and a sleeping daughter in his lap. Just a little post-Father's Day Dad badassery for your pleasure.
- Cavs cap off comeback with championship win in game 7. And Ayesha Curry's Twitter account was noticeably devoid of conspiracy theories.
- Ticketmaster settles class action suit with free tickets. Remember all those service fees you thought were outrageous? Apparently the courts agree.
- RIP Anton Yelchin. No joke here, this dude was great. Watch Charlie Bartlett, now.
- Pornhub has created porn for the blind. It's pretty much just graphically descriptive narration and slapping noises.
- Leonardo DiCaprio will have to testify in Wolf of Wall Street defamation suit. Can't wait to see how many f-bombs he drops on the stand.
- Mondays are free from the tyranny of bras.