Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Marmot fight! Everyone should witness this roadside rodent throwdown.
- This Obama guy is a pretty okay speaker. Check it out if you have 45 minutes to feel all the American feels.
- Adrian Peterson compared himself to the wrong Ninja Turtle. 1-in-4 odds man. How did you not make that connection?
- Here's some of the best cosplay from Comic-Con. So much nerd cleavage.
- The Ice Bucket Challenge lead to an actual ALS breakthrough. Just imagine how much more it could've helped if 90% of the people didn't ignore the donation part.
- Republicans might not realize Bradley Cooper isn't actually the American Sniper. You mean to tell me he was just acting like he was that dude?
- Thursdays are stacked with boobies.